Tuesday 16 April 2013

I'm back!

Hello, folks! I just wanted to say that I'll be back working on my blog quite soon. I've been too busy working on our book project that I didn't have time to update my blog. 

But now we are completely finished with our book and we hope that we will sell many copies of it. It will be available in standard paper version as well as an eBook version. We don't know what the price will be yet, but I'm sure that we can find a fair one. It will not be expensive, in other words.

The book provides you with information on how you can improve your learning at school by using different websites and learning tools. You can also learn how you can improve your skills with technical devices by reading our book. I recommend to reading the book in order to get to know all this interesting stuff and how you can become a true professional when it comes to modern technology such as tablets and smartphones. Hope you’ll stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. We provide, a professional private Driving lessons and we do assist up to a successful Driver’s Licence Exam in all categories. Hope you can visit us at alphaandomegadrivingschool.net

    ReplyDelete