Monday 15 October 2012

This weeks homework:
Write about what you did last English lesson

This may sound a little bit strange, but in this post I will write about what I did in my English class last Tuesday. This is after all a school blog, and that means that the posts published here are mainly about what I do during my English class.

Last Tuesday we worked in groups of two or three. Our task was to make a presentation about a topic that my class mate who I was working with and I liked. We couldn’t figure out what our common interest was so we decided to make a presentation about a short story. The short story that I have chosen was “Man From the South” by Roald Dahl and Victor’s, my class mate’s story was “Thank You, M’am” by Langston Hughes. 

If you want to know what the short story “Thank You, M’am” is about, you can simply click the link: http://www.americanliterature.com/Hughes/SS/ThankYouMam.html

If you want  to know what Roald Dahl’s story “Man From the South” is about, you can either check out my post on my blog about the story and its unexpected ending, or you can click this link to read the whole short story: http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/south.html

Even if our plan for the lesson was to finish the presentation before the end of the class, we didn’t quite manage to do it because Victor had to take a test which the rest of my class and me had in week 40.
Well, that was more or less everything we did that Tuesday and hopefully we will finish our oral presentation about the two short stories this Tuesday (tomorrow). 

No comments:

Post a Comment